- Quality Assurance Auditor
The Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI) is seeking a Quality Assurance Auditor to join our team.
This position plans and conducts analytical reviews, audits, or special investigations of operational, financial, or administrative processes to measure accuracy, consistency and compliance with laws, regulations, policies and standards.
- Develops overall audit plan in conjunction with management
- Defines individual audit purpose, scope, objectives, time frames, and resource requirements
- Schedules and conducts audits of business activities to ensure calculations are accurate, consistent and in compliance with laws, regulations, policies, procedures
- Collects and analyzes operational, financial and performance data
- Reviews operations for efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with program requirements, and financial and managerial principles and practices
- Identifies operational problems or deficiencies, and ascertains probable causes
- Prepares comprehensive written reports of completed audits and provides supporting conclusions, possible deficiencies, and recommendations for improvement
- Presents findings and results to management and advises on compliance with established requirements and standards
- Develops and recommends policy, procedure, or system modifications
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Some knowledge of: management practices
- Experience performing professional level audits involving financial and/or performance systems and processes
- Experience writing financial or process audit plans and preparing audit reports
- Experience analyzing business and financial activities and recommending management action
To Apply: click here.